This mini portable dehumidifier sucks up moisture to prevent mildew, mould and odour
With porous porcelain surface and silica crystals inside, the Dehumidifying Egg sucks moisture from the air to prevent mildew and remove dampness. It maintains a well-balanced level of humidity, helping to reduce mould, mildew and odours. Use in cupboards, caravans, bathrooms and wardrobes, perfect to keep clothes, bedding and wardrobes fresh. It costs nothing to run; an indicator turns from blue to pink when it's full - then simply dry out in the microwave and it's ready to use again. No electricity, chemicals or batteries required. Measures H14xW10x D9cm
Before placing the Dehumidifying Egg in the microwave, please remove the plastic stand, place the Egg upside down in a microwave-safe mug and remove the sealing pad.