Neostar 'Save-to-CD' Audio Recorder
Mirror Readers Save £100
In StockUK Mainland Delivery
within 7 working days
Play & Transfer Vinyl and Tape Direct to CD – No PC needed with the Neostar Vinyl Converter!
Scroll down for product details
Select product and quantity
10-pack of CDs £6.99
Spare Sapphire Stylus £12.99
You may also like
Simply place your record (33.3, 45, or 78 rpm) on to the professional belt-drive turntable or cassette into the tape player, insert a blank CD into the built-in CD burner, hit the record button and let Neostar ‘Save-2-CD' transfer vinyl or tape to CD - listen to the CD in-car, at home, on your computer, or anywhere with a standard CD player.
You can even connect any external audio player (e.g. CD player, MP3 player/iPod, 8-track recorder, reel-to-reel player etc) to ‘Save-2-CD' using the ‘aux-in' input connections (lead supplied) for transferring your other music collections direct to CD, or for making copies of your existing CDs!
Step 1 Place vinyl or tape on to/into turntable
Step 2 Insert blank CD into built in CD burner
Step 3 Press play and record and enjoy your new CD
PLUS You also have the option to connect ‘Save-2-CD' to a PC or Mac via the USB lead (supplied) for instant transfer of your recordings to your computer.
Using the FREE ‘Audacity' software supplied, your recordings are imported into iTunes where Gracenote MusicID technology retrieves album, artist, and song info.
In addition, ‘Audacity' editing software cleans up recordings and provides a full range of editing functions.
Classically finished in either piano black, stylish silver & black or ice white, “Save-2-CD” also includes an AM/FM Stereo radio player, two external speakers (2 x 4Watt RMS), strobe light with pitch control and smart, flip-down front panel.
Supplied with a quality Japanese Sapphire stylus with ceramic cartridge worth £12.95 (for playing 33.3, 45 and 78s). An extra stylus cost just £12.95 and a pack of 10 recordable CDs are just £6.95.
• Professional belt-drive turntable with anti-skating, cueing lever, strobe, pitch control, premium tone-arm and ceramic cartridge with sapphire stylus
• 33.3, 45 and 78rpm (spindle adapter included)
• Built in CD Burner records directly from turntable or cassette tape
• Built in track split feature
• Aux-in and line-out jacks for complete connectivity
• 2 x 4W RMS speakers included.
• AM/FM stereo radio (AM522-1620kHz / FM 87.5 – 108 MHz)
• Connects to computer via USB (cable supplied)
• Full function remote control
• CD Player Frequency Response 60 to 5KHz +/-3dB . SN Ratio 45dB
• CD Burner Frequency Response 80 to 5KHz. S/N Ratio 40dB
• Cassette Tape Speed 3000Hz +/-2%. Playback 8000Hz +/-4dB. Wow & Flutter 0.1 (WRMS). Frequency Response 125 to 1000Hz +/-4dB. S/N Ratio 35dB.
• Record Player Wow & Flutter less than 0.35%. S/N Ratio 28dB.
• Amplifier Frequency Response 60 to 16KHz. S/N Ratio 40dB
• Power Consumption 48W
• Power Requirement AC230V 50Hz
For USB-interface your system requires PC: Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP or VISTA; Mac: OS X 10.3.9 or later; USB 1.1 or higher
Also Available: Antique Oak Veneer Music Stand
Perfect complement for your Neostar Save-2-CD, with really useful built-in vinyl and CD storage racks to keep your music collection off the floor - away from dust and potential damage.
Stand 535W x 360D x 620H mm, weighs 7.9kg.
This product is brought to you by MySmartBuy.com Ltd, a trusted partner of Mirror Reader Offers.
To order any of these items by telephone call 0844 448 2460 and quote mirshop/ and the item code above the description.
Neostar 'Save-to-CD' Audio Recorder 4 out of 5 2 Reviews
By Mr BRADFORD, 19 Jun 2013
The record player, radio and CD player all work perfectly, but transferring to CD is another matter. I have tried on many occasions but so far have had no joy
By Mr Hughes, 17 Mar 2012
HAVING A LARGE COLLECTION OF TAPES AND VYNYL RECORDS BOUGHT OVER MANY YEARS I CAN NOW TRANSFER THEM TO CD