- Rotating dual chamber; Designed so that you always have fresh compost, you can add new raw materials into the chamber with the newest compost, the legs also feature a lock system so the chambers don’t rotate on their own and to allow for easier loading of materials
- Large capacity; 140-litre capacity, each compartment holds 70 litres
- Aeration system; The vents and doors mean that you can control the amount of oxygen in the chambers for better and faster results, the doors also help to keep rodents and insects out of the chambers and to keep potentially unpleasant smells in
- Recycle; Efficient recycling of home and garden waste
- Warranty; 2-year warranty*
Garden Gear Dual Chamber Rotating Composter
Create your own nutrient rich compost in this innovative, dual-chamber, rotating composter from Garden Gear. The composting process works best by mixing damp greens with dry browns. Greens include kitchen scraps, grass clippings and plants, whilst browns include leaves, hay, sawdust, twigs and cardboard.
The sliding doors help to keep rodents and insects out of the chambers, whilst also keeping unpleasant odours inside. It also features a lock system on the legs to stop the drums rotating on their own and to allow easier loading of materials.
Thanks to the rotating capability, this composter will mix the materials and keep the composting process active. For best results, we recommend rotating the composter 5-10 times every two or three days. Composting is a great way to save money and reduce your household and garden waste.
In the correct conditions with enough sunlight and warmth, the composting process will take approximately 2-8 weeks. The two separate chambers mean that you can keep topping up one chamber, leaving the other to completely compost.
*Register your product for a free extended 2-year warranty by visiting our website www.gardengearonline.co.uk/extended-warranty. The product must be registered, along with your contact information, within 30 days of purchase. For full terms and conditions please visit our website.
Dimensions (base): L28.5 x W69cm
Empty weight: 9.57kg
G4513 – Dual compartment rotating composter
Standard Delivery - From only £3.95
Please note standard delivery on all items is only £3.95 (for orders of £20 or less) and £4.95 (for orders over £20), delivery charge applies per order regardless of number of items purchased. Delivery to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles is £9.95. Delivery to Eire is £10.95.
Express Delivery - From only £5.95
We offer a comprehensive range of express delivery options for a small additional charge. Simply choose the Express Delivery option on the checkout to view the delivery services available for your area.
We take every care to ensure that you receive the correct goods in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you need to return one of our products, you may return the goods to us within 30 days of receipt in mint condition for exchange or refund.