- Tried and tested; The most tested and certified hoverboard in the UK; 6 stages of safety protection, 4 stages of electrical failsafe’s and the first to have passed all UK and EU safety tests
- Innovative design; Gyroscopic stabilisation software to analyse your core
- Stronger board; Added aluminium endoskeleton support for the main chassis of the AeroBoard
- Smooth ride; In-built foot grips for a better ride, range of 11-16 miles and maximum speed 12 kilometres per hour
- Added extras; The board comes with a 12-month warranty and a free carry case
The AeroBoard hoverboard is more than just a hoverboard. The AeroBoard is the only self-balancing hoverboard to pass all UK and EU safety tests. With a gyroscopic stabilisation system, you control the board simply by moving your body. It doesn’t take long to learn how to use it, and once you’ve got the hang of it, an AeroBoard self-balancing scooter is a great way to explore and have fun in a brand new way.
It’s the first UK hoverboard to have six stages of physical safety protection, the first to have four additional stages of electrical failsafe’s and the first to have passed all UK and EU safety tests, it’s even had tests created specifically for it. Everything within the AeroBoard is designed to give you peace of mind, whether you’re a beginner or an expert. You can move without boundaries, have fun and know that when you use your AeroBoard, you’ll always be safe.
An intuitive control system works with gyroscopic stabilisation software to analyse your core. So when you lean forward, the AeroBoard hoverboard moves forward; when you lean to the side, the self-balancing board turns; and when you want to stop, you just stand up straight.
When it comes to safety, we really mean it when we say that every element of our hoverboard has been designed with safety at its core. That’s why we have added in an aluminium endoskeleton support for the main chassis of the AeroBoard. This absorbs pressure, shocks and bumps, giving you a smoother ride, and allowing you to explore knowing that your hoverboard can withstand the real world.
Sometimes, self-balancing hoverboards can go out of calibration, which means that one side of the body comes out of alignment with the other. If not properly seen to, this can lead to an uneven, dangerous ride. The AeroBoard does away with this and features a calibration system, allowing you to keep your movements smooth, and most importantly, safe.
What happens when the battery runs out while you’re still moving? Unlike other models you don’t come to a sudden halt. With the Safe Stop System, you get a graduated, multi stage warning. So at 15-20% the light on the board will flash. Below 15% it begins to beep, with the light turning red. Then, when you get to 10% battery, the AeroBoard hoverboard begins to slow down. So you can come to a controlled stop, with no nasty surprises.
Getting to know your AeroBoard is a fun challenge that you can enjoy alone or with friends, and when you’ve worked out the basics, you can master new ways to move, and always be safe.
When you buy an AeroBoard hoverboard, we’ll include your hoverboard, a charger, a European adaptor, a free bag, details of your 12-month warranty, and a manual.
- Uses LG lithium ion cells
- Features Quad Shield Technology
- Each cell is protected by fire retardant shielding
- Nickel plated strip connected to reduce risk of short circuiting
- External fire safe fibreglass block protection on the battery pack
- All cased in a solid aluminium block to protect against external damage
- Electrical anomaly protection
- At 10% or less battery, the board will slow down to prevent accidents
- Voltage: 36V
- Gyroscopic stabilisation system allows you to move intuitively
- Aluminium endoskeleton to absorb shocks
- Built in calibration system
- Foot grips for a better ride
- Range 11-16 miles (18-25 km)
- Maximum speed: 9.5mph (12 km/h)
- Maximum load of 100kg
- Has passed all EU and UK safety tests
- Engine power: 500W
- Maximum tilt: 15°-30° (depending on rider weight)
- Tyre size: 170mm
- Weight: 10.1kg (12.45kg with battery when boxed)
- Dimensions: W: 60cm, D: 19cm, Standing Height: 11.5cm, Total Height: 18.5cm
- Charging time: 120-180 minutes
- Input voltage: AC100-240V
- Genuine VDE approved cable
- Genuine ASTA approved BS plug
- Low Voltage Directive approved
Standard Delivery - From only £3.95
Please note standard delivery on all items is only £3.95 (for orders of £20 or less) and £4.95 (for orders over £20), delivery charge applies per order regardless of number of items purchased. Delivery to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands is £6.95. Delivery to the Channel Islands, Scilly Isles and Eire is £10.95.
Express Delivery - From only £5.95
We offer a comprehensive range of express delivery options for a small additional charge. Simply choose the Express Delivery option on the checkout to view the delivery services available for your area.