What Makes Treads Different?
Treads are constructed using a "strobel" technique where the upper is placed into a mould and the sole is then injected around it creating one unit without the need for any gluing. This not only creates a really strong bond but offers additional flexibility, perfect for active kids.
- Permair® leather - Breathable performance leather
- "Strobel" construction - The upper is placed in a mould and the sole is injected around it
- Reinforced heels - Prevents splitting through stamping
- Shock absorbing insoles - Easy to remove too!
- Flexible injection moulded soles - Hardwearing, non slip and non-marking
- Reinforced seams - Additional strength
- Easy clean - Wipe clean surface
- Texon® board inner - Designed to reinforce sole and wick away moisture
- Treads come in a range of 8 different styles and sizes to suit boys aged 6 to 16
It doesn't matter whether you go for a trainer style boys school shoe, or a simple lace up style, every single pair of Treads has been made with the same commitment to durability. That's why we offer a 12 month indestructible guarantee. Use our school shoe measuring guides to find the perfect fit.